This section describes updates to your EMS software. Click on the title for each item below to expand for more details.
See Also: Contacting Customer Support and Updating to the Latest Version of EMS
|Name: V44.1 Update 9
||Release Date: March 07, 2017
||Build #: 44.1.297
- Slow Performance and Errors When Adding Everyday Users Using LDAP Authentication
- When users edited a reservation in the Reservation Wizard and assigned Everyday users when LDAP authentication was enabled, load time for the edit page was unusually slow and errors could occur.
Fix: Modified functionality so that LDAP-authenticated Everyday Users load more efficiently and the slow performance and errors no longer occur.
- Service Order Notification Rule Selections Not Retained
- When users selected multiple resources or states for a notification rule and clicked Finish to save their entries, and then opened the rule again to edit, their selections were not saved.
Fix: Modified functionality to ensure that users' selections are retained.
- New Web User Status Changes Not Saved
- When Administrators received a notification on the dashboard that a new web user was created and pending review, and then changed the new web user status to Active (selecting the Reviewed option), their changes were not saved on the dashboard and the notification continued to show on the dashboard as if it had not been reviewed.
Fix: Modified functionality to ensure that changes to new web user's status is retained and reviewed notifications do not persist on the dashboard.
- HTTPS Issues
- The HTTPS bindings line missing from the web config, which caused an issue with the customers not being able to use HTTPS for the site.
Fix: Added the missing line so that customers can use HTTPS for Web Deploy.