|Search for Space
- Search Results Exceeded 750 Rooms
- The list of rooms exceeded 750 rooms, causing performance issues.
Fix: Modified the display to show up to 750 rooms.
- Unavailable Rooms Listed in Search Results
- When users searched for rooms, unavailable rooms incorrectly displayed in the list view.
Fix: Modified the display to exclude rooms when they are not available for requested dates and times.
- Room Availability Filter Window Resized Incorrectly
- When users opened the Availability Filter window to filter rooms by availability and resized the window, they could not reduce the white area around Facilities and Features. Once they clicked Apply, the size preference did not persist when they re-opened the window.
Fix: Modified functionality so that users can resize the area to fit the text, and during a booking workflow, users' resize preferences persist when they re-open the window.
- Calendar Grid View Absent for Video Conferences, Missing Buildings And Available Rooms
- When users booked a meeting using a video conference template, the grid view was empty and if users also filtered by feature, buildings were not listed on the left, and available rooms were not listed in the grid.
Fix: Modified the display to show the Schedule view including buildings and available rooms for video conferences.
- Viewing Events From Calendar Caused Incorrect Prompt
- When users double-clicked on events in the Calendar view and then closed them, the message "What do you want to do with the meeting request" presented incorrectly although they had made no changes to the event.
Fix: Modified validations so the prompt does not appear unless users change the event.
|Notifications / Confirmations
- Conflict Notifications Sent to Calendar Owner
- When users resolved one of multiple booking conflicts for recurring meetings in Outlook, warnings for the remaining conflicts were incorrectly sent to the Calendar Owner rather than to the Meeting Organizer (current user).
Fix: Modified validations so that conflict notification are consistently sent to the Meeting Organizer.
- Notifications Sent Incorrectly
- When users booked an event and left the Event Type field blank, or booked an event that required User Defined Fields, and the user clicked Save/Send after attempting to resolve multiple required field issues, notifications were incorrectly sent to attendees before all required information was complete.
Fix: Modified validations to prevent notification triggers until all required fields are successfully completed and the event has been booked.
- Re-Opening Saved Notifications Causes Error
- When users saved notification messages to a Windows Explorer location (network or local), and opened the file a second time, an error occurred.
Fix: Modified functionality so the error no longer occurs and users can open saved message files.
- Visitor Attendees Caused Error
- When visitors were added to the system using EMS Web App, they displayed in the list of attendees as a date and caused an error when users opened the event in EMS for Outlook.
Fix: Modified functionality so that visitors properly display by their names in EMS for Outlook and the error no longer occurs.
- Adding More Services Caused Error
- When users added more services to an existing event, the error "column TimeEventStart does not belong to table Table7" occurred.
Fix: Modified validations to allow more services to be added without causing the error.
- "Show Resource Pricing" Parameter Not Observed
- When users added resources to a booking and the "Show Resource Pricing" parameter was set to "Yes" (in the EMS Desktop Client), the pricing did not display in EMS for Outlook.
Fix: Modified functionality so that resource pricing now displays when this parameter is set to "Yes."
- Updating Reservation in Outlook Removed Special Instruction Notes From Services
- When users edited the time for a reservation that had special instruction notes for a service and saved their changes, the notes were removed.
Fix: Modified functionality so that the notes are not removed when users edit the reservation in outlook.
- Delegate Room Requests Caused Error
- When delegate users requested a booking on behalf of another user, the error "“Service Unavailable – Owner Of Item invalid, cancelling region" occurred and they could not complete the request.
Fix: Modified functionality so that delegates can now request on the behalf of another user and the error no longer occurs.
- Bookings Over 24 Hours Allowed
- When users booked events that violated the rule that events must be 24 hours or less, although they received an error message, they were still able to complete the booking.
Fix: Modified validations to enforce the rule so users cannot book meeting longer than 24 hours.
- Booking Rule "Only Allow Bookings Prior to This Date" Prevented Bookings or Not Enforced
- When users booked events with a template that had the "Only Allow Bookings Prior to This Date" in force, the parameter was not properly validated and they could not complete bookings although they were in compliance. Additionally, when users booked an event in violation of this rule, they were able to complete the booking and the rule was not enforced.
Fix: Modified validations so that the booking rule allows valid bookings prior to or on the set date, and to enforce the rule when applied to a template and prevent bookings in violation.
- Cancelling One Room Booking In a Recurrence Cancels All Identical Room Bookings
- When users edited a recurring reservation and canceled one room booking, all bookings in that reservation that had the same room were also canceled. They also received an incorrect error message stating that attendees were not within minimum and maximum.
Fix: Modified functionality so that users can cancel a single room booking within a recurrent reservation and save their changes, and so that the error message no longer appears.
- Changing Meeting Name or Attendees Changes Status for Meetings Requiring Approval
- When users changed the name of a meeting or added attendees to meetings that required approval, the meeting status incorrectly, automatically changed to Requested.
Fix: Modified validations to ensure that meeting status remains unchanged for non-critical edits such as meeting title and attendees.
- Date Format Did Not Match Local Machine
- The date format in the EMS for Outlook plug-in displayed in U.S. format rather than the users' local machine format.
Fix: Modified the display to show dates in the same format as users' local machine.
- Forwarding Caused Error
- When users attempted to forward a meeting using the EMS for Outlook add-in, the error "You will have to save before you forward" presented although they had not edited the event.
Fix: Modified validations to enable users to forward meetings with no error.
- Favorites Missing From Room Search After Upgrade From V42
- When users attempt to search for a room that would break the "Booking Cutoff Time" rule, users are simply not provided a list of rooms. No error or warning message currently accompanies this result.
Fix: Modified functionality so that users' settings for favorite rooms are observed during upgrade and they do not have to re-set them.
- User Defined Fields Not Editable or Displayed In Error
- When when users booked meetings using a template that had user-defined fields, they were unable to edit them. Also, when the "Display to Everyday Users" admin option was not selected, the fields or their child fields still displayed.
Fix: Modified functionality so that users can edit the fields, and so that the "Display to Everyday Users" option is properly enforced and when de-selected, the fields or their child fields no longer display on EMS for Outlook.