If any errors are encountered during the publishing process, or if the EMS Campus system parameter Manually Update SIS/ERP System After Publishing is set to “Yes,” then you can access your course list and manually update the course locations in your SIS.
To manually update course locations in the SIS
1. On the EMS Campus menu bar, click Academic Planning > Courses > Manage Terms. The Terms window opens.
2. On the Domain dropdown list, select the domain for which you are manually updating the course locations.
3. Select the term for which you are manually updating the course locations, and then click Update SIS. The Courses Not Updated in SIS window opens. This window lists all the courses that were not updated in the SIS along with an accompanying reason. If the reason is an error, you must resolve the error before you can continue with the manual publishing. If “Manual Publish” required is listed, then you can continue with this procedure.
4. Select the course record or CTRL-click to select multiple records that you are updating, and then click Update, or click Update All to update all records in a single step. A message opens indicating that the updates were successful.
5. Click OK to close the message and return to the Terms window.