You use the Delete Booking Details Wizard to delete one or more booking details that do not have invoiced items from multiple bookings in a single step. When you delete a booking detail from a booking, any items that have been added for the detail are also deleted.
To delete booking details from multiple bookings
1. Open the reservation from which you are deleting the booking details in the Navigator. See:
• “Search Tools”.
2. In the left pane of the Navigator, select the reservation from which you are deleting the booking details.
3. In the Bookings pane, click Tools, and then click Delete Booking Details Wizard. The Delete Booking Details Wizard opens. The first window in this Wizard, the Select Categories window, displays all the categories (booking details) that are already in use for any of the bookings in the selected reservation.
4. Select the category, or CTRL-click to select the multiple categories that you are deleting from the reservation, or click Select All to select all categories in a single step.
5. Click Next. The Select Booking Details window opens. This page lists all the bookings for the selected reservation with a date greater than or equal to the current day’s date that have the categories (booking details) that were selected for deletion but do not have any invoiced items.
6. Select the booking, or CTRL-click to select the multiple bookings from which you are deleting the categories, or click Select All to select all the displayed bookings in a single step, and then click Finish. A message opens indicating that the changes were made successfully.
7. Click OK to close the message and return to the Navigator.