When you edit a reservation, if you select a different pricing plan, then the pricing plan is applied at the reservation level only. Categories and room charges are not automatically repriced. To reprice your categories or room charges based on a new pricing plan, then you must use the Update Pricing Plan Wizard.
To reprice categories and room charges for a reservation
1. Open the reservation in the Navigator. See:
• “Search Tools”.
2. In left pane of the Navigator, select the reservation that you are repricing, and then on the Reservation Summary tab, click Update Pricing. The Update Pricing Plan Wizard opens. The current pricing plan for the reservation is displayed in the Pricing Plan field. The window displays all the categories, including room charges, that can be repriced in one or more of the reservation bookings.
3. Select the category, or CTRL-click to select the multiple categories that you are repricing for the reservation.
4. Click Next. The Select Bookings window opens. This window lists all the bookings with one or more of the selected categories that can be repriced.
You can reprice a room charge for a booking only if the room charge has not been invoiced. To reprice a room charge that has been invoiced, you must first void the invoice. See “To void an invoice”.
5. Select the booking, or CTRL-click to select the multiple bookings for which you are repricing the categories and/or room charges, or click Select All to select all the displayed bookings in a single step, and then click Finish. A message opens indicating that the changes were made successfully.
6. Click OK to close the message and return to the Navigator.