Note: 64-bit editions of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 require additional installation steps not outlined in this document. Please contact Customer Support for more information.
Silent EMS for Outlook User Installation
You can push your EMS for Outlook Installation to user machines if your system enables this type of administration.
Use the following command to establish an Unattended/Silent installation of the EMSForOutlook.msi (replace [ServerName] with the name of your web server):
msiexec /I EMSForOutlook.msi /quiet WSURL=”http://[ServerName]/PAMWebService/Service.asmx”
Standard EMS for Outlook User Installation
- Verify that the pre-installation requirements have been met.
- Download the EMSForOutlook.msi file onto the user’s desktop.
- Close Outlook.
- Run EMSForOutlook.msi.
- The first screen welcomes you to the EMS Outlook Add-in Setup Wizard. Click the Next button to begin the installation process. The Destination Folder screen will appear.
- Specify the installation Folder. Note - It is recommended that you keep the default setting.
- Click the Next button. The PAM Web Service Information screen will appear.
- Enter the PAM Web Service Address. (Example - http://[ServerName]/PAMWebService/Service.asmx)
- Click the Next button. The Ready to install EMS for Outlook screen will appear.
- Click the Install button to complete the installation. Click the Close button to exit.
- Launch Outlook. The EMS Room Scheduling button should display on the user’s Calendar Appointment form.