A saved report is a report for which the filter settings have been saved, or saved, so that you do not have to adjust the filter settings every time you run the report. A saved report always has an owner, and it can be a public report (available to all users in your EMS database), or it can be a private report (available only to the owner of the report.) You use the Manage saved Reports tool to edit or delete a saved report.
To learn more about creating Save Reports check out Working with Saved Reports. To learn more about creating Automated Reports from Saved Reports with EMS check out Creating Automated Reports.
To Use the Manage Saved Reports Tool
1. On the EMS menu bar, click System Administration > Tools > Manage Saved Reports. The saved Report Setups window opens. By default, this window lists the saved reports of all types that are configured in your EMS database.
2. Optionally, select on the Report Type dropdown list, select a report type to filter the list of reports that are displayed.
3. Select a saved report, and then continue to one of the following:
1. Click Edit. A Save Report Setup dialog box opens, populated with the information for the selected report.
2. Edit one or more of the following for the report—the report description, the availability of the report (if the report is not to be available to the all users, then clear the Public option; otherwise, select the Public option), and/or the report owner.
3. Click OK. The save Report Setup dialog box closes and you return to the save Report Setups window with the newly edited report automatically selected.
1. Click Delete. A message opens asking you if you are sure that you want to delete the selected saved report.
2. Click Yes. The message closes. The report is deleted.