The latest release of EMS can be downloaded from the online Support Center.
- Go to www.emssoftware.com and enter your Email Address and Password in the Support Center area.
- Click the Software downloads link.
- Download the following files. (Required for both first time installations and upgrades.)
- EMS License (License.lic) – License file required to activate your EMS software.
- EMS Server Install (EMS.ServerInstall.exe) – File used to install or upgrade the EMS databases on your Microsoft SQL Server.
- EMS Client (EMSClient.msi) – File used to install or upgrade the EMS desktop application.
- EMS Email Notification (EMSEmailNotificationSetup.msi) – File used to install the EMS Email Notification service (an optional system component.) See Installing the EMS Email Notification Service.
- EMS Campus Auto Sync Service (EMSCampusAutoSyncSetup.msi) – EMS Campus only. File used to install the optional EMS Campus Auto Sync Service (an optional system component.) See Installing the EMS Campus Auto Sync Service.