The My Account menu contains options for creating a list of favorite rooms that can be searched for availability when you are creating a room request. This list of favorites is displayed in the Facilities dropdown list on the Room Request page.
To Create a list of favorite rooms
1. Under My Account, click User Options. The User Personalization page opens. The Personalize tab is the active tab.
2. Open the My Favorites tab.
3. In the Name field, enter a name for your Favorites list, and then click Save. A message opens, indicating that your request was completed successfully.
4. Click OK to close the message and remain on the Favorites tab.
5. Enter the search criteria on the Building dropdown list, the Room Type dropdown list, and/or the Floor dropdown list, and then click the Search icon to return only those rooms that meet all the search criteria.
6. Click the Select icon next to each room that you are including in your Favorites list.
Now, when you select any type of room request process for which you can book a room, the name of your Favorites list is automatically displayed in the Facilities field for the request. If you leave the Facilities field set to this value, then all the rooms that are contained in this Favorites list are automatically searched for availability after you click Find Space.