When your EMS administrator first sets up your user account, your password is predefined for you. You can change this password if you want.
To change your password
1. On the EMS menu bar, click Settings > Change Password. The Change Password dialog box opens.
2. Do the following:
• In the Old Password field, enter your current EMS password.
• In the New Password field, enter the new password.
• In the Re-enter New Password field, enter your new password again, exactly as you entered it in the New Password field.
3. Click OK to close the Change Password dialog box. The next time that you log in to EMS, you must use your new password.