- Log into EMS.
- Navigate to System Administration > Settings > Parameters and select the Virtual tab.
- In the Area drop-down, select EMS for Outlook.
- Select Text to display under icon in EMS for Outlook and click Edit.
- Save your changes and click OK. Click Close.
To change the EMS for Outlook icon
- Secure your new icon file. The icon must be of file type BMP, GIF, JPG, or PNG. The new icon should have a resolution of 32 x 32 pixels.
- Ensure the new logo file is named CustomLogo.bmp (or other extension listed above).
- Drop the new custom icon into the EMS for Outlook installation directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\EMS for Outlook. This step must be performed after the EMS for Outlook plugin has been installed on the workstation.
Note: Microsoft Outlook needs to be restarted for either of these changes to take effect.