- The PAM Web Service must be installed and operational. Please see the Plan-a-Meeting (PAM) Installation Instructions for information on how to install and configure this component.
Note: The PAM Web Service Address will be required when running the EMSForOutlook.msi (outlined in the next section).
- EMS must be configured properly in order to activate the EMS for Outlook Add-in for a particular Outlook user. These Items must be configured.
- Web User created with a email address that Matches the users primary SMTP address. See also: Additional Information.
- Web Process Template that is enabled for use within Outlook, This template must also be assigned to the Web User account. See also: Additional Information.
- Verify that prerequisite software is installed on your users’ workstations.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5
- Outlook 2012/2013
- Outlook 2007
Tip:If running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 or below, make sure that you have the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (VSTOR 2010) and 2007 Microsoft Office System Primary Interop Assemblies (PIA) Installed, along with the below hotfixes.
Important: **Microsoft Office 2007 Hotfix (KB976477) or MS10-036 security update for Office 2007 (KB982312)