What is EMS Floor Plan?
The Floor Plan Module allows users to search for, view and reserve available space from an interactive floor plan within Virtual EMS and the EMS Kiosk.
This document lists the steps you must take to install the Floor Plan Module. You must be licensed for EMS, Virtual EMS and/or the EMS Kiosk, and the Floor Plan Module in order to configure and use this component. If you are unsure whether or not your organization is licensed for this module, or if you would like to learn more about it, please contact your Account Executive.
How Do I Implement It?
The following steps are required to install, configure, and enable the Floor Plan Module:
- Install and configure the Floor Plan Module server components – Floor Plan Web Service and Floor Plan Configuration Utility – as outlined in this document.
- Within EMS, upload your floor plan indicators and floor plans.
- Using the Floor Plan Configuration Utility, map indicators to room locations on your floor plans.
- Enable floor plans to be displayed on Virtual EMS and/or the EMS Kiosk.
Contacting Customer Support
- Contacting Customer Support (click to expand)
- Unlimited toll-free customer support is available to EMS users who have a current Annual Service Agreement (ASA). If you are unable to resolve a problem or answer a question by reading the EMS documentation, contact us at:
Phone: (800) 288-4565
Fax: (303) 796-7429