You can configure calendar styles, which determine the font, font size, and color (for example, Arial, 9 pt., Black) that are used when event information is printed on the Event Schedule report and on the Event Calendar report.
For both reports, you must select the Use Calendar Styles option on the Options tab. You set the calendar style that is to be used for an event when making the reservation for the event in the Reservation Wizard. See the EMS User’s Manual.
To configure calendar styles
1. On the EMS menu bar, click Configuration > Other > Calendar Styles.
The Calendar Styles window opens. This window lists all the calendar styles that are currently configured in your EMS database and that have a status of Active.
Calendar Styles window
Optionally, to view all calendar styles in your EMS database, regardless of status, under Show, click Inactive.
2. Click New.
The Calendar Style dialog box opens.
Calendar Style dialog box
3. Enter the information for the new calendar style.
• In the Calendar Style field, enter name or description for the calendar style.
The calendar style can be a maximum of 50 characters, including spaces.
• In the Font field, the default calendar style is listed. You can leave this value as is, or you can click the Browse button to open the Font dialog box, and specify the font, font size, and font color for the new calendar style.
To reset the font characteristics to their default values, click Reset.
4. Leave Inactive blank to add the calendar style as an active style. Optionally, select Inactive to inactive this calendar style.
5. Click OK.
The Calendar Style dialog box closes. You return to the Calendar Styles window with the newly configured calendar style automatically selected.