Before you can use EMS to manage your organization’s events, you must configure core data items that are specific to your organization. For example, before you can make a reservation for a group, you must first configure the group. Likewise, before you can add a comment to the group, you must first configure comment types.
This chapter covers the following topics:
- Overview of Data Configuration
- Configuring Event Types
- Configuring Group Types
- Configuring Reminder Types
- Configuring Comment Types
- Configuring Messages
- Configuring Holidays
- Configuring User Defined Fields (UDFs)
- Configuring Reservation Sources
- Configuring Cancel Reasons
- Configuring Attachment Types
- Configuring Word Merge Documents (Optional Module)
- Configuring Calendar Styles
Event Types, Group Types, Reminder Types, Comment Types, Messages, Holidays, User Defined Fields, Reservation Sources, Cancel Reasons, Attachment Types, Word Merge documents, and Calendar Styles are collectively referred to as “Other” data types in EMS.