The Locate a Person page in EMS Kiosk (Legacy) enables you to locate a person who has reservations scheduled for today. The page displays all of today’s reservations for the selected person. You may also be able to view the person’s check-in status on this page.
- Click Locate a Person. A page opens with options for searching for a group/person.
Group/Person Search page
- In the Group field, enter your search criteria.
- Click Search. A list of all groups/people that meet your search criteria is displayed.
Note: The search is limited to the exact order of the characters in the string but the string can be found anywhere in the search results and it is not case-sensitive. For example, a search string of “ed” returns both Anderson, Scott and Phillips, Dean.
Example of search results for a group/person
- Click the Group icon next to the appropriate group/person in the search results. The Locate a Person page displays all of today’s reservations for the selected group/person. This page might also display the group’s/person’s status (checked into a building/checked out of a building).
Locate a Person Page
- Optionally, to view a floor map of a building in which an event for the selected group/person is scheduled, click the View Map icon for the event.
Sample Building Floor Map
- To return to the Today’s Event page after viewing a floor map, click Back, which is displayed in the upper left corner of the Floor Map page.