You can export any pricing information that you configure for a room on a per rate schedule basis on the Edit Pricing window. The information is exported to a Microsoft Excel file.
You do not need Microsoft Excel on your EMS client to export the information to the file; however, you must have Microsoft Excel on your EMS client to view the file.
You can also export pricing information for a room at the time that you are configuring rate schedules. See “Exporting Pricing Information for Billable Items (Rooms or Resources)”.
To export pricing information for a room
1. On the EMS menu bar, click Configuration > Facilities > Rooms. The Rooms window opens.
2. On the Building dropdown list, select the building, area, or view that contains the rooms that you are pricing.
4. On the Rate Schedule dropdown list, select the rate schedule for which you are exporting the room pricing information.
• Leave the Room Type set to the default value of (all), and then click Display to display a list of all active rooms for all room types that have been configured in your EMS database.
• On the Room Type dropdown list, select a specific room type, and then click Display to display a list of all active rooms for the selected room type.
6. Click Export. A Save As dialog box opens. The export file is named Pricing.xls by default.
7. Optionally, edit the name of the export file, and then save the file to a location of your choice. An Export Report message opens indicating that the export was successful and asks you if you want to preview the exported file.
• Click Yes to open the export file in Microsoft Excel. After viewing the file, you can close it to return to the Edit Pricing window.
• Click No to close the message and return to the Edit Pricing window.
9. Repeat Step 5 through Step 8 for each rate schedule and/or grouping for which you are exporting the information.
10. After you have exported all the necessary pricing information for a room, click Close. The Edit Pricing window closes. The Rooms window remains open.