IMPORTANT: Existing versions of the EMS – Cisco TMS Service must be manually uninstalled.
IMPORTANT: Install the EMS – Cisco TMS Service on one computer/server only.
Installing or Upgrading the EMS – Cisco TMS Service
- Manually uninstall any existing versions of the EMS – Cisco TMS Service.
- Download the CiscoTMSServiceSetup.msi file onto the server that will be running the service. This can be your existing EMS database server or web server.
- Run CiscoTMSServiceSetup.msi.
- The first screen welcomes you to the EMS Cisco TMS Service Setup Wizard. Click Next > to begin the installation process. The Select Installation Folder screen will appear.
- Select the installation Folder and context (Everyone or Just Me). It is recommended that you keep the default settings. Click Next >.
- The Confirm Installation screen will appear. Click Next >.
- The Installation Complete screen appears. Click Close.
Configuring the EMS – Cisco TMS Service
- Within the Windows Start menu, locate EMS Cisco TMS Settings. The EMS Cisco TMS Settings screen will appear.
- Enter your EMS MS SQL Server name.
- Enter your EMS Database name.
- Specify the service execution Interval.
- Specify the Authentication mode (EMS or Windows).
- Click OK.
Note: Additional EMS – Cisco TMS Interface settings are configured in the Cisco TMS Activity area within EMS. See the EMS – Cisco TMS Interface Configuration.