If you wish to remove an item from a booking (and it has not already been invoiced), you can use the Delete Item Wizard to delete it. You can delete one item at a time or you can all the items for a booking detail. If you delete an item at the package level, this includes all the items in the package. You can also delete individual items from a package.
- Open the Navigator.
- Select the reservation that contains multiple bookings with items you wish to delete, then click Tools, and then click Delete Item Wizard.
- In the first window of the wizard, select the category to which the items you wish to delete belong, and then click Next; the dropdown list only shows categories for items that exist within this reservation.
- The window refreshes to show items within this category that you can delete. The example below shows furniture resources that were added to bookings under the chosen reservation.
Tip: You can narrow the list using the Grouping field and Delete Empty Categories option.
- Select items in the list you wish to delete, then click Next.
- The next screen lists all bookings under the reservation to which you can apply the deletion.
- Select the booking(s) for which you wish to delete the resource items (you can click Select All to select all the displayed bookings in a single step), and then click Finish. A message opens indicating that the changes were made successfully.
- Click OK to close the message and return to the Navigator.