You use the Delete Booking Details Wizard to delete one or more booking details that do not have invoiced items from multiple bookings in a single step. When you delete a booking detail from a booking, any items that have been added for the detail are also deleted.
- Find and select the parent reservation in the Navigator, click Tools, and then click Delete Booking Details Wizard.
- The first window of the Delete Booking Details Wizard lists all the categories (booking details) that are already in use for any of the bookings in the selected reservation.
- Select the category of details you wish to delete (or click Select All to select all categories in a single step)), and click Next.
- The next window lists all the bookings for the selected reservation. Select the booking(s) for which you wish to delete details.
- Once you have selected the bookings to which you wish to apply the deleting, click Finish. A message confirms your changes.
7. Click OK to close the message and return to the Navigator.