You can edit resource quantities and billing information (price, pricing method, and so on) for individual items, or you can use the Edit Charges tool to edit this information for multiple non-invoiced items. To edit the billing information for invoiced items, you must first void the invoice. See Also: Voiding Invoices and Repricing Service Categories and Room Charges for a Reservation.
- Open the Navigator and select the reservation you wish to work with.
- In the left pane of the Navigator, you can edit all billable items in all the bookings for a reservation, only the billable items in a selected booking (expand the reservation folder, and under the expanded reservation folder, select the booking that contains the items that you wish to edit).
- In the Bookings/Booking Details pane, click Tools > Edit Charges. The Edit Charges window opens. If you selected a reservation, then all non-invoiced billable items in all the bookings for the selected reservation are displayed in the window; otherwise, only the non-invoiced billable items for the selected booking are displayed.
Tip: You can select a category on the Category dropdown list to narrow the results.
- To change the quantity, pricing method, price, or discount percentage for an item, click in the field and make your changes.
- When your changes are complete, click Close. Any resulting recalculations automatically execute. The Edit Charges window closes and you return to the Navigator.