Install EMS – RoomWizard Interface Website
Existing copies of the EMS Integration to RoomWizard must be manually uninstalled.
- Download the EMSRoomWizard.msi file onto the server that will be running the web site. This can be your existing VEMS or EMS Web App web server.
- Run EMSRoomWizard.msi.
- The first screen welcomes you to the EMS RoomWizard Connector Setup Wizard. Click Next to begin the installation process. The SQL Server Connection screen will appear.
- Enter your EMS SQL Server Name.
- Only change the EMS Master Database Name (EMS_Master) if you are running an older version of EMS (Enterprise 4x/Professional 10x/Lite 6x or older).
- Click Next. The Select Installation Address screen will appear.
- Select the Site, Virtual Directory, and Application Pool. (It is recommended that you keep the default settings.) The installation process will create a Physical and Virtual directory on your web server named ‘RWInterface’ (or whatever value you entered in the Virtual Directory field.) Click Next.
- The Confirm Installation screen appears. Click Next.
- The Installation Complete screen appears. Click Close.
- After following the steps above, verify your installation by opening a browser and entering the following:
http://[ServerName]/RWInterface (replace [ServerName] with the name of your web server)
- The Registration screen will appear if you are using the EMS-RoomWizard Interface for the first time. Please enter your license information and click the Save License Data button. You are ready to begin the configuration process.