EMS Web App Installation Guide
The EMS Web App is a browser-based interface to EMS that helps you to find and book an available workspace as well as schedule and manage meetings, events, services, and more.
With the Web App (formerly known as Virtual EMS or VEMS), you can empower your employees to self-serve for specific meeting or work spaces or give them the ability to request reservations for managed spaces.
EMS Web App also runs on mobile devices.
This guide provides information about the following topics:
- System Architecture
- Requirements and Prerequisites
- Obtain the Installation Files
- Install or Upgrade to the EMS Web App
- Optional EMS Web App Features
- EMS Mobile Web Application
- Launch EMS Web App
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 Web Server Setup Guide
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 Web Server Setup Guide
- VPAT for EMS Web App
Contact Customer Support
Option 1 (Recommended): Search the Knowledge Base available
in Accruent Access.
Option 2: Submit a case directly via Accruent Access.
Option 3: Email email@example.com.
Option 4: Phone (800) 288-4565.
If you do not have a customer login, register here.