EMS Cloud Services
EMS Software provides meeting and room scheduling solutions to customers as a subscription-based cloud service. Hosted with top-tier Cloud Services providers, such as Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure, EMS is responsible for hosting, managed services, and support. EMS Cloud Services includes provisioning, high availability, data and system security, and ongoing support by our experienced team.
Benefits of Becoming a Cloud Customer
EMS Cloud Services provides the following benefits:
- No more upgrading! Your organization will be on the latest version of EMS at all times. EMS will automatically deploy upgrades, updates, patches, and bug fixes
- Reduced costs—Not only does EMS Cloud Services save IT resources and time, the subscription-based pricing is a predictable, annual cost that reduces the necessity of expensive infrastructure
- Higher adoption—More applications and tools will be accessible to your Everyday Users
- Easily scale to meet demands—EMS will monitor and add more capacity for your organization's environment as needed
- Integrations made via Platform Services API are maintained by Cloud Services for EMS
Your organization's data is always safe in your Cloud environment:
- Data is encrypted both while in transit and at rest
- End user applications to Hosting – SSL / TLS
- Full encryption between customer and EMS
- Least Privilege Access granted with principle of least privilege
- Only EMS Cloud Operations can access your environment
- Hardening of both application and database servers
- Monitoring of log files, audit logs, temp files, caches, etc.
Interested in Upgrading?
Contact EMS Sales at (800) 440-3994. For more information, visit www.emssoftware.com.