If you add booking detail items to bookings for a reservation in error, or a booking item is no longer valid for one or more bookings, and the item has not been invoiced, you can use the Delete Item Wizard to delete the item. You can delete each item on an individual basis, or you can delete all the items for a booking detail in a single step. If you delete an item at the package level, then the deletion cascades down to all the items in the package. You can also delete individual items from a package.
To delete booking detail items from multiple bookings
1. Open the reservation from which you are deleting the booking detail items in the Navigator. See:
• “Search Tools”.
2. In the left pane of the Navigator, select the reservation from which you are deleting the booking detail items.
3. In the Bookings pane, click Tools, and then click Delete Item Wizard. The Delete Item Wizard opens. The first window that opens is the Select Categories window.
4. Select the category (booking detail) from which you are deleting the items, and then click Next. The Select Categories/Items window opens.
5. Optionally, do one or both of the following:
• Select a specific grouping to limit the display to only those items in the grouping.
• Select Delete Empty Categories to also delete a category after the last item is deleted from the category.
6. On the Resources list, select the resource item, or CTRL-click to select the multiple resource items that you are deleting.
7. Click Next. The Select Bookings window opens. This page lists all the bookings for the selected reservation with a date greater than or equal to the current day’s date and that have the resource items that were selected for deletion.
8. Select the booking, or CTRL-click to select the multiple bookings from which you are deleting the resource items, or click Select All to select all the displayed bookings in a single step, and then click Finish. A message opens indicating that the changes were made successfully.
9. Click OK to close the message and return to the Navigator.