This feature enables you to keep a list of favorite buildings and rooms; when you search for rooms during the booking process, your search results will be narrowed to your favorites.
1. From an event opened in the EMS for Outlook, click Favorites.
The Manage Favorites dialog box opens.
2. On the Facilities dropdown list, select a specific building. A list of all rooms in the selected building show in the left panel.
3. Optionally, on the Room Type dropdown list, select a specific room type by which to filter the list of rooms.
4. Select a room, or CTRL-click to select multiple rooms, and then click the Move (>) button to select as a favorite.
5. Click OK. The Manage Favorites dialog box closes and your new favorites are saved.
When you search for space during the booking process, your search results can be filtered by area, building, room type, etc. using the Filters button, however, you must turn on your favorites to apply them as a filter.