You can edit or cancel both a single reservation and a series reservation in the EMS for Outlook add-in.
- Open your Outlook calendar.
- In the calendar, double-click on an event date.
- If the reservation is a single reservation, then the meeting information opens in the standard Outlook meeting format.
- If needed, edit the Start Time and/or End Time, and then click EMS Room Manager.
- Edit any and all of the information for the scheduled event as needed (see Create a Single Reservation) or click Cancel Meeting to cancel the event.
Tip: To cancel a scheduled service for an event, open the Services tab and clear the selection for the service.
- If the reservation is a series reservation, then an Open Recurring Item message opens. The message indicates that the event is recurring and asks you if want to open only this occurrence of the event, or the series.
- Do one of the following:
a. To edit the Start Time and/or End Time for a single occurrence of a series reservation, leave Open this occurrence selected, and then click OK.
b. To edit any value other than the Start Time and/or End Time for all bookings for a series reservation in a single step, select Open the series, and then click OK.
- Click EMS Room Manager. The EMS for Outlook add-in opens in the Selected Locations tab. From this tab, users can edit the date, time and location. Click on Additional Information or Services tab to make further edits if necessary.