The My Reservations page displays all your reservations for today. You might also be able to check yourself into/out of a building from this page, cancel a current reservation from this page, and/or end a reservation early from this page.
The following procedure is written from the perspective of a group search; however, depending on how your EMS Kiosk is configured, you might be required to enter a personnel number/employee ID number for your search criteria.
1. Click My Reservations. A page opens with options for searching for a group/person.
Group/Person Search page
2. In the Group field, enter your search criteria, and then click Search. A list of all groups/people that meet your search criteria is displayed.
The search is limited to the exact order of the characters in the string but the string can be found anywhere in the search results and it is not case-sensitive. For example, a search string of “ed” returns both Anderson, Scott and Evans, Dean.
Example of search results for a group/person
2. Click the Group icon next to the entry for you in the search results. The My Reservations page displays all your reservations for today.
The following options are available on this page:
• To scroll the list of today’s scheduled events, use the Scroll Up and Scroll Down arrows at the bottom right side of the page.
• To make a reservation for yourself, click Make Reservation. See Chapter 6, “Make a Reservation Page”.
3. To view to view a floor map of a building in which you have a scheduled event, click the View Map icon for the event.
Example of a building floor map for a scheduled event
After you open a floor map, you can click on the Available Room icon (which is typically a green icon) to view information about the room.
To return to the My Reservations page after viewing a floor map, click Back, which is displayed in the upper left hand corner of the Floor Map page. The following options may also be available on this page:
- To check yourself into an individual booking, click Check-in icon next to the booking.
- To check into all available bookings select the Check In All icon at the top of the page.
Note: In Version 44 Building level check-in\check-out has been removed and replaced with Booking level check-in.
- To end an in-progress event early, click the End Now icon for the event.
- To cancel an event if you are not going to use the reserved space for the event, click the Cancel icon for the event.