You use the Copy Booking Details Wizard to copy the details from one booking in a reservation and paste them into other bookings for the same reservation.
To copy booking details between bookings
1. Open the reservation to which you are copying the booking details in the Navigator. See:
• “Search Tools”.
2. In the left pane of the Navigator, select the reservation from which you are copying the details.
3. In the Bookings pane, click Tools, and then click Copy Booking Details Wizard. The Copy Booking Details Wizard opens. The first window in this Wizard, the Select Booking Details to Copy window, displays all the bookings for the selected reservation, regardless of date. By default, the Copy From Reservation No. field displays the reservation number for the selected reservation.
4. Optionally, in the Copy From Reservation No. field, click the Search icon to open the Open Navigator dialog box and search for and select a different reservation from which to copy the booking details. The Select Booking Details to Copy window is refreshed with all the bookings details for the selected reservation.
5. Optionally, do one or both of the following:
• On the Category dropdown list, select a specific category of booking details to display on the Select Booking Details to Copy window.
• Leave Copy Inactive Resources/Rooms selected to copy this information for the bookings. Clear this option if you do not want to copy this information.
6. Select the booking, or CTRL-click to select the multiple bookings from which you are copying the booking details, and then click Next. The Select Bookings window opens. This window displays all the bookings with a date greater than or equal to the current day’s date to which you can copy the booking details.
To show canceled bookings, clear Hide Cancelled Bookings. Conversely, to hide canceled bookings, select Hide Cancelled Bookings. To show all bookings regardless of date, clear Hide Old Bookings.
7. Select the booking, or CTRL-click to select the multiple bookings to which you are copying the booking details, or click Select All to select all the displayed bookings in a single step, and then click Finish. A message opens indicating that the changes were made successfully.
8. Click OK to close the message and return to the Navigator.