You can print a variety of information for selected web users and you can also export a list of selected web users (name and email address) to an Excel spreadsheet.
To print or export web user information
1. On the EMS menu bar, click Configuration > Web > Web Users. The Web Users window opens. In the upper left hand corner, the number of web users currently in use for VEMS is displayed.
2. Enter any combination of the following search criteria:
• On the Group Type dropdown list, leave the group type set to the default value of (all), or select a specific group type.
• On the Search by dropdown list, select User Name or Email Address.
• On the Status dropdown list, select the user status by which to search.
• On the Process Template dropdown list, leave the default value of (all), or select a specific web process template.
3. To further filter the displayed search results do one or both of the following:
• To filter the search results based on either the User Name or Email Address, in the Filter field, enter a search string.
• To filter the search results based on city, in the City field, enter a search string.
For either field, the string is not case-sensitive, but your search is limited to the exact order of the characters in the string and it must begin with the information for which you are searching. For example, if searching by Email Address, a search string of bob returns email@example.com but not firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Click Display. The web users who meet your search criteria are displayed in the lower pane of the Web Users window.
5. Continue to one of the following:
1. On the Web Users window, click Print. A list with a variety of options for printing information for the web users that are currently displayed in the Web Users window opens.
2. Select the information that you want to print for the displayed web users.
Opens an onscreen preview of a list of all the web users (web user name, email address, status, security template, process template, and last login) who are currently displayed in the Web Users window. The list is sorted alphabetically by web user name.
Opens an onscreen preview of a list of all the web delegates (delegate name, delegate email address, delegate status, web user, web user email address, and web user status) for all the active web users who are currently configured in your EMS database. The list is sorted alphabetically by web delegate name and then by web user name for web users that have multiple delegates.
Web Delegates by Web User
Opens an onscreen preview of a list of all the web delegates (web user name, web user email address, web user status, delegate name, delegate email address, and delegate status) for all the active web users who are currently configured in your EMS database. The list is sorted alphabetically by web user name and if a web user has multiple delegates, the delegate is then sorted alphabetically by delegate name.
Note: A variety of options is available from an onscreen preview, including the options to print a hard copy of the information, to export the information to a .pdf, and to email the printed information.
To export a list of web users to an Excel spreadsheet
On the Web Users window, click Export. A Save As dialog box opens for naming the file and selecting the location in which to save the file. (The file contains the name and address for each web user that is currently displayed in the Web Users window.) By default, the file is named Web User List.xls, and the file location is your Document Library, but you can change the name if needed, and you can also select a different location in which to save the file. After you name and save the file, you have the option of previewing the exported file.
To preview the file, Microsoft Excel must be installed on your EMS client.