This section guides you to work with bookings in the Reservation Details page on EMS Web App, where you can view, add, change, or cancel services and attendees for a booking. For an overview, see Reservation Details. A reservation may contain multiple bookings, so the procedures below guide you in applying your changes to more than one booking within a reservation.
- Navigate to the reservation with which you wish to work: click MY EVENTS on the main EMS Web App menu (or from the My Bookings area on MY HOME). Then click on a Reservation.
Tip: When you click to edit a Reservation or Booking, the page that opens depends upon the type of booking that you are editing—a booking for reserving a room, a booking for requesting a room, or a booking for services only.
- From the Reservation Details page, click Cancel Reservation.
Warning: Canceling a reservation will also cancel all bookings under the reservation.
- In the Cancel Reservation? popup that appears, select a Cancel Reason and add Cancel Notes, and then confirm that you want to cancel.
- Your MY EVENTS pages refreshes and the reservation is canceled.
- From the Reservation Details page in the Booking area, to cancel a single booking, click the date of the booking or the Remove icon next to the booking. (These options are available if your administrator has given you permission).
Tip: To cancel multiple bookings, click Cancel Bookings in the upper corner of your My Events list.
- In the Cancel Booking? popup that appears, select a Cancel Reason and add Cancel Notes, and then confirm that you want to cancel
Your MY EVENTS page refreshes and the booking is canceled.