Once you have signed in to EMS, you will see a menu on the left and your home page on the right. To begin making a reservation, click CREATE A RESERVATION. To explore events, locations, and people, use the options under BROWSE.
Note: If not all options display or you are logged in as a Guest, you may need a User Account created by your Administrator.
The menu on the left enables you to:
- CREATE A RESERVATION
- MY EVENTS (shows your events in a calendar grid by Day, Month, or Date)
- EVENTS in a calendar grid
- LOCATIONS (Buildings, Facilities, Regions, and Rooms)
- LINKS (your favorite shortcuts)
Information on your home page varies depending on your Administrator's settings and User Preferences. For most users, the page shows three regions:
- My Reservation Templates (different types of reservations you can make)
- My Bookings (your reservations)
- My Infographics (a summary of your activity)
Tip: Anywhere you see "..." on a room name, you can click to expand and see the full room name.
Clicking the SITE HOME tab will show your organization's customized EMS home page.